Wednesday, August 18, 2010

11 months... late...

11 Months! I am amazed every single day by my little ladies. I am so excited about this stage. They both are crawling and almost close to walking. They are changing everyday, it's amazing to be on this journey with them.

We have a total of 8 teeth between the 2 of them and they like to bite me for some reason. I need to stop laughing when they do it too. It only makes them want to do it more. It's hard not to laugh. I tell them no with a giggle, not much to do there.

I have been writing to the girls in their journals. I am starting to feel like a horrible mom because I didn't have a baby book. I guess I completely blew that. Hopefully the journals and turning this into a book will make up for it.

So much is new with them, I get new smiles everyday. I never knew someone could have that many smiles. Have I mentioned they are amazing?

They eat everything! I don't think they have really met a food they didn't like. Okay, I lie, they won't eat gerber meals, but will eat any food adults will eat! They are already giving up the formula, the love cow's milk. We are down to 2-3 bottles a day and they barely take those. I think the night time bottle is going to be the hardest. They are doing great though!

Well it's bathtime... Enjoy the pictures!




Hello blue eyes! Love you!

Here is one of those many smiles!

My goodness they are getting BIG! The loves of my life!

Look at me mommy! I'm walking behind this walker!


Go Sugar, Go!

1....2....3.... GO!

And itty is off! She is fast behind the walker!


Itty Bitty's first Lollipop!


Sugar's first Lollipop:) I think she liked it!


11 Month pictures didn't go so well this time. They are on the move and ready to go! They want nothing to do with sitting still for pictures!





I can't believe they are going to Be 1!!!! Where does the time go??? My babies going to be toddlers!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! My best friend is going to have twins and I can't wait to experience holding them. I bet it is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are to die for. They are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete