Well the girls had a great Valentine's day. We actually spent most of the day in bed. I am getting over mastitis and it was suggested by the lactation consultant to spend a day in bed to just let them nurse as much as they want to help with the blockage. So that's what we did, I think the girls loved the idea.
The second part of the day we spent at Mamaw and Papaw's (my parents) for Mamaw's birthday which is tomorrow. (Happy Birthday Mamaw!) My friend Tina bought the girls the cutest little heart outfits and they were perfect for today:) See above- they are just too cute!
Today we actually had a gift from Itty Bit:) She started babbling like crazy today. It started off this morning just a little here and there, but by the time we came home this evening you couldn't stop her. It is so cute to listen to them both at the same time now.
I can't even express how much I love these little ladies. We went out with friends last night and we were on the way to meet them and I told Aaron how much I missed them already. He looked at me and said, "honey, it's only been 5 minutes!" I can't help it, I just want every minute with them. I am so afraid I am going to miss something. I wish I could be with them everyday.
Oh I have so many pictures I want to post, but I am beat tonight and I need to get some shut eye before I am back on mommy duty tomorrow:) By far my favorite job to date!
____________________________________
Dear Pretty Little Ladies,
I love you so much! I hope you enjoyed your first Valentine's day! You two amaze me every single day! I love calling you my daughters and I love being your mommy! I wish I could keep you ladies at babies, but I have to say I love watching you grow up and I am anxiously awaiting what you will do next!
I love you ladies! Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Mommy
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Can I just say big props to you for breastfeeding twins this long?? That is a huge accomplishment and you're giving them such a healthy start!
ReplyDelete