Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a great baby moment:)

We had my mother in law over the house today to keep an eye on the girls while we did some much needed cleaning around the house. I decided to take a break and look online and play with the girls. I turned on youtube and pulled up "In the jungle" by the hippo singer. I put the computer next to Itty bit. She started watching and smiling. I started singing and shaking my head back n forth. I got the best response. She was laughing, not just giggling a little. I was getting belly laughs. My mother in law was holding Savannah. Savannah looked at Itty who was laughing and started laughing herself.

Savannah realized what Itty was laughing at and looked at me. I had them both laughing and giggling so hard. I yelled for Aaron to come upstairs from the basement and played the song again. They still giggled that hard. It was awesome. I was in tears.

It was such a fun moment with them. I have been able to get Savannah to laugh a little, but nothing like that. This was Itty's first bit of laughter too.

I wish I would have grabbed the flip, but I was afraid I would lose that moment. It was just to great. I have it stored in my forever memories. I am sure it will be one I tell the girls about over and over when they get older!

I loved every moment of it. Thank you my pretty little girls! It was an awesome break in cleaning!

_________________________________
My pretty little girls,
Mommy loves you so much and I hope you feel that every second of every day! It's crazy how happy you make me!
Love,
Mommy
_________________________________

I am going to post pictures soon. We have been busy working, taking care of babies and trying to organize our house. I can't wait to get everything in good order.

Oh and how do you like this? My babysitter quit via text message on Sunday!!! I had to find someone to watch the girls on Monday. HELLO, a little notice would have been wonderful. UGH!!!! We are lucky to have my friend help out and take over.

Okay, it's getting late and I am in desperate need for some shut eye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I'm reading old posts from your blog because I was admitted to the hosp. this week for pre-term labor (started contracting Monday and have been on mag sulfate iv, procardia, trebutaline shots to stop since then.)
    I was discharged today an am taking procardia every 6 hours which I guess seems to be helping.....but I'm still having frequent contractions each hour.
    Would you be open to emailing with me about your experience? I'm 25w5d pregnant with fraternal twins and would really appreciate the shared experience from someone who went through something similar.
    Thank you! wantwaitpray@gmail.com
    Ps- your girls are absolutely beautiful! You must be such a proud mama!

    ReplyDelete