Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First walk and we have an almost sitter...

FINALLY SPRING WEATHER!!!! We took advantage of it and went for a little walk with Uncle Mark, cousin Hannah, Zach, Logan and Drew. There were a lot of "NO", "STOP", "LOGAN!!!", "ZACH!!!"... get where I am going there:) Boys get in trouble a lot:)

If weather permits we are planning on heading to the zoo this weekend!!! I am really hoping for no rain!

Here is Savannah riding in the front, enjoying the walk. She babbled the second half of the walk:)

My little Itty Bitty riding in the back, reclining and looking cute!


When we got back to Uncle Mark's house we sat on the floor and Savannah started sitting on her own!! She weebled and wobbled and fell over:) Soon enough she will be a full time sitter!
It all goes by sooo fast.



Here are a few from yesterday I wanted to throw in:) I just thought they looked cute:)



Savannah with her big blue eyes!


Itty Bitty- A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E..."WHO ME?" ;)


2 comments:

  1. Ah, they are so adorable! I have been following your blog for a while now and love reading the updates on your girls! I had non-identical twin girls 3 days before your girls were born! I would LOVE to find bows for their hair...please let me know where you got them and if I can order online? I live in South Africa so am hoping to find someone who will ship to here! Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable as always :) I had to re-read some of your sentences to see which twin was which because now they are truly starting to look identical!

    ReplyDelete