Monday, March 8, 2010

6 Months! Half Birthday!


A bit late on this post, but I have been so busy.

The girls are growing and just getting so big. I can't believe we are at the half way point for their birthday. It's so crazy. It definitely does not feel like 6 months. They are doing so much now it seems, I think we are almost to the sit up point. It's getting close. The babble up a storm now. Today they were sitting on the couch and just look at each other babbling. Savannah giggled and it looked like she was laughing at something Itty Bit said. So cute!

They are are just so amazing!

The girls had their 6 month shots along with the Flu shot and the H1N1 shot. Their poor little legs, but I feel that was the best thing to do at that point. I was shocked by their weight:) Savannah weighed 15 lbs even:) She is in 61% for her adjusted age! That's my girl! Itty Bit fell a little more behind. She is now 11lbs 9oz. I am not stressed about it though. She is growing and doing great. She is gaining weight and hitting milestones which is the important part. I am happy with their progress.

We started veggies and fruits this past week. We started with Sweet Potatoes and they seem to really enjoy them. I don't think they knew what to think about them, but it went great and they ate them all:) We tried peaches a few days later with great success. They made a few weird faces, but they seem to really like them. I am not sure what we will go to next. I am going to alternate between veggies and fruits. My pedi told me it didn't matter anymore what order you have them.

My new addiction is bows. Bows, bows and more bows! They are so cute! I still need to take some pictures wearing their adorable little bows:) I can't stop myself. I found 2 local places that sell bows and Oh my I have gone crazy. My friend Amber is going to start making them:) I am very excited about this. So all you moms of little girls be on the lookout, if she has success with it she is going to start selling:) So pumped about this. I am trying to talk her into making tutus as well! keep your eyes open:)

I had such a good weekend with the girls and hubby. I was in horrible pain from having my wisdom teeth removed, but we did nothing but be lazy, watch movies and snuggle. It was the best weekend minus the pain. It was so nice!

So here are the girls trying out Sweet Potatoes.....

mmmmmmmmmm..... Can I have some more?

This is just a little messy, huh?

hey Mommy, I got this.... You just relax.

Mommy, we should do this more often!


Happy Half Birthday my gorgeous little ladies!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Has it already been 6 months! Wow time flies! The are simply darling. :) It's been fun to watch them as they grow. Glad things are going so well for you all.

    ReplyDelete