Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6 month professional pictures

Me and my little ladies;)


Our dear friend Sara is pregnant and is tired so I took the girls to portrait innovations. I love Sara's work, but I think these turned out pretty darn cute:)


Here they are posing in their Easter Dresses! I just love green and pink together.

Sugar, isn't she just so precious?
My little Itty Bitty. She has a great smile!





Here they are in their little spring outfits! Come on warm weather!

We didn't get too many smiles in this one:)

Here is Pretty in Pink Savannah!


I love the girls in blue, it makes their eyes pop. Here is little miss Callista:)





We couldn't let daddy down. Here they are supporting the boys in blue. I am sure they will become UK fans when it's all said and done with Daddy and Nana. They are crazy over UK basketball.




Savannah definitely smiles:)





God I love little Miss Cali's face!



Trying to play catch up on the blog.... more to come!



4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures you posted - the girls are too cute and are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome:) love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pics!!! Your girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete