Here we are at 8 months, so close to 9 which brings us closer to 1=( It goes by so fast. Why can't we just move in slow motion? or just a little slower?
Watching them develop is just amazing to me, they both have no issues with sitting. I don't think we will have crawlers anytime soon, but Itty Bitty seems like she is just ready to go. She will lean forward and use her legs to bounce a little like she wants to just go.
I took them to the pedi for an appointment because they broke out into hives and was amazed by the weight gain. Itty Bitty was at 12 lbs 9oz and Sugar was at 15lbs 5oz. My little girls are growing.
There really isn't much to report. I am crazy busy with work and when I am home I just want to soak up every minute with them. I am afraid to miss something. I did starting writing to them in journals. They each have one and I write little love letters to them or just something about what they did that day. I hope that's something they enjoy reading when they are older.
Well it's getting late, so here are some pictures:)
This is them next to their preemie onsies... Can you believe it?
My Sugar, look at those big eyes!
OMG they are adorable! Im not quite sure how they got to be as big as they are so quickly! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with them!!! Crazy!
ReplyDelete