Sunday, May 9, 2010

Be-lated Easter post... way behind here.

This is a post just about pictures:) I have 2 more post to catch up on:) As you can tell Easter was great! and the girls had a better reaction to the Easter Bunny than the did Santa. Well, Savannah was better. Itty Bit loved them both!


I love their's PJ's, little cotton Tails...


All smiles for Easter with the family!


First Easter was great:)

A bonus picture I just love, not exactly sure when it was taken.



1 comment:

  1. OMG they are awesome and precious! My girls are wrapping up their junior years in highschool I can't believe they are 17 already you blink and the time just flys. Your little girls remind me so much of my girls. Such a precious time! Congrats on your first mothers day looks like a wonderful day and so well deserved for you! Wait till you get burnt toast with globs of butter and half eaten strawberries and flowers out of your garden its the best ever!!! With a homeade card!

    ReplyDelete