Well, here we are another month gone... closer to one! How does time go so quickly, yes I say that every month, but I can't help it. It goes by too damn fast!
9 month stats:
Savannah is 18 lbs 2 oz, that's the 60th percentile for weight for her adjusted age and is 28 1/2 inches and is in the 90th percentile. When did she get so big?
Savannah has become such a mommy's girl, she throws her arm's up and head back, it looks like she just wants to say "mommy take me, I'm over it." I think it's adorable, but Aaron not so much, especially when he tries to put her to sleep.
She is constantly changing, everyday I see something new, she has such a cute personality. She does this little crinkle in her noes and blows in and out. I could laugh for hours when she does that. She doesn't seem all that interested in crawling yet, she leans over, but she would rather be picked up. Savannah is still such a cuddle bug. I love to snuggle with her when she is falling asleep.
She has been waking up in the middle of the night, this is not fun. I will bring her to bed with me. I know I said I would never do that, but I am desperate for sleep. She will cry and the minute I pick her up she stops, yes I know creating bad habits, but I can get some extra sleep this way. She will toss and turn and if she does fall back asleep she will sometimes wake up and just feel if I am there and go right back to sleep. I guess that makes me her lovey:) I guess it's a give and take.
Well here is Savannah at 9 months! My little Sugar!
Callista weighed 14 lbs 3.6oz, in the less than 3rd percentile for weight in the adjusted age and 27 inches which puts her in the 60th percentile for height. The pedi asked if their daddy was tall, he's average, but not tall.
Itty bit is a happy go lucky little lady, as long as she has clean pants she is happy. She sometimes wants me, but for the most part she just like stealing toys from Savannah.
Itty is soooo close to crawling, she is ready, but she just won't make the move. She can go from one side to the other and some how get around like that, but she just won't go for it. She laughs ata Savannah a lot. If Savannah is crying Itty will think that is funny. Hmmmm, I wonder which one will be the clown:)
She is finally getting used to the nursing thing, but it's just at the point I am ready to break up with the pump. She's a little pro now. I remember when she wouldn't at all and I went to the NICU LC's begging for help. I feel guilty for not producing as much, but I still have to mix in neosure to give her extra calories so I still have to pump. I am hoping I can just nurse in the morning and night and break-up with the pump.
Oh and little miss thing learned how to drink out of a straw and oh my it's cute! She's pretty funny to watch.
Here is my little Itty Bitty at 9 months, she kept trying to get the camera.
So the next big count down is 1 year! Is it sad I am already thinking about their birthday party theme?
I am thankful I have this adventure, they make me cry and laugh. I swear I have never been so in love in my life. Watching them explore and learn is so amazing to watch. I was a preschool teacher about 13 years ago and I thought it was pretty cool then, but now I swear it blows my mind how much they pick up and how fast they learn. Don't do something unless you want them to imitate you:) We learned our lesson with Itty, she "pthhhhhhhhhhh" as she is eating. HA, I love being a mom!
They are beautiful, and I can't believe it's already been 9 months. :) Enjoy them!
ReplyDeletehow sweet are your girls I remember so much of my girls being that little and they are now officially seniors in high school. It goes by as the country song says faster than you think. Not sure if I can post links in a comment but I just got married almost a month ago and my daughters were in my wedding party. This link is to the picture of my daughters Jaqueline 17, Jessica 17 and Joanna 12 on Shutterfly. http://bernieandpamilaourbeginning.shutterfly.com/pictures/39
ReplyDeleteThose girls are too adorable for words. LOVE the hats!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they are almost a year already!! I remember before you got pregnant! It was yesterday I swear!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pics you took of them!! ADORABLE!!!