Well, first vacation with the girls has come and gone, it was so much fun. It was a family vacation which means mommy and daddy got to sleep in and run off with no babies:) It also means the were spoiled rotten by everyone!
We went to Hilton Head for a week and let me tell you I have the most well behaved girls who love the beach. They are definitely beach babies. They actually shocked me how much fun they had in the ocean and on the sand. We broke up the trip driving 2 days down, they did awesome we only had one meltdown and on the way back we drove straight through, we left at midnight and they only woke up once at 7am to have a bottle. I definitely recommend driving through the night when you travel with babies. It was 11-12 hour drive.
The vacation was exactly what the doctor ordered, a week away with my hubby and my baby girls. I loved it.
We also had a first happen there.... Guess who finally did something before her sister??? If you said Itty bitty you would be right and guess what she did? and if you said crawl you would be right:) She is a mover too, can't keep her in one place at all. We have to baby proof and get gates up. Holy jeezel can't keep her still.
Well not too much to report from vacation, I have become a horrible blogger, but I stay so busy. I work and then I come home and it's all about the girls, feeding, baths, play time and bed. I feel like if I blink I will miss the night.
Here are some pictures from the vacation:)
Here is Itty bitty crawling, she totally sticks her tongue out, which is funny because I fo that when I concentrate on something.
We went on a dolphin cruise and the girls played Captain of the boat! Go Itty and Sugar!
Taking time to be cute with mommy and daddy. Have I mentioned lately I love being called mommy! and they say MAMA MAMA MAMA.... all the time!
Enjoying the beach, summer fun. Sugar thinks it's a-ok in her book!
And Aunties and cousins thought it would be nice to bury Itty.
The girls were kept shaded by a huge canopy! I love that face Sugar is making!
All dressed up and out for the night and had dinner at the salty dog.
The girls were showing daddy how to play pool... Future pool sharks.
Here is that face again, she makes it and breathes in and out... It's so funny.
Well, that's that. I have a million more pictures, these are just the highlights of the week. It was so much fun. It was the first time we went to Hilton Head. It's a great place.
We started a new tradition, when we go to places we are going to start getting ornaments. So now we have 4 new ornaments. I have 2 from Hilton Head, 1 from Tybee Island and 1 from Savannah. Oh yeah, we took Savannah to Savannah:) I just love that place, wish we had more time there.
Oh they are so adorable! It looks like Itty has grown to be nearing her sister, no? They look awesome! I'm so glad you guys had fun :)
ReplyDelete