Let me tell you how hard it is taking their picture now:) Itty bitty just wants to crawl to me and not sit next to her sister. Sugar just wants to play with the grass. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when they both crawl and/or walk!
They are growing so fast, it's amazing to me how much they change in just a weeks time. I love that they say, "MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA!!!" all the time, it just makes me smile, HUH that's me. I still have a hard time believing it. I have these moments where I look at them and think to myself "OMG, there are two of them!" Aaron actually told me he has those moments all the time too.
So at 10 months, they are saying just "MAMA" and "DADA". We are starting to teach the girls sign language, it's not going as well as I wanted it too, but we are making progress. The sign for "more" is getting there. It looks more like a clap, but they are telling me they want more.
As mentioned in the previous post Itty Bitty is crawling, Savannah is SO CLOSE! I tried to get her to do it today, she is ready, she just won't take that first "crawl", I don't know what to call it because it's not a step. I give her another week and she will be all over the place like her sister.
It's so funny to see Itty bit crawling around, it just seem unnatural because she is still so small. I just love to watch her. ADORABLE!
Well, it's getting late and I have lots to do before our party tomorrow. PICTURE TIME!
Distracting them with a glow worm!
Her is my pretty Itty Bitty. I just love her eyes, they have so much sparkle!
Oh I just can't get over how cute they are! I love those July 4th outfits! Ohhhh, beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. Even with spaghetti all over!
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely adorable! I looooove their eyes.
ReplyDeleteTheir eyes are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThey are so so beautiful. And no! I can't believe we have 10 month olds. How did that happen? Actually, I often joke with my mum that I'm not sure if it's been the quickest or the longest 10 months of my life :)
ReplyDeleteFirst birthday parties soon!!!
xx