Itty put a phone up to her ear and said, "hewwo", I think I just about lost it! Where did she learn that? Sugar standing up taking steps, "OMG, how did she do that?" See, me, amazed.
I love these little girls, they are my world. I can't imagine my life without them. One smile, pout, tear and I melt!
okay, on to the stats. They are getting so big Sugar weighed 20 lbs 3oz and Itty Bit weighed 17 lbs even!
Yeah, pictures are hard to take, but these are the faces I love!
awwww man, I need to flip this one, but look at that face!
Itty wants kisses!
Sugar, my quiet laidback one:)
Since their birthday fell on a Thursday we decided to take some time off and do something fun with them. We decided Totter Otterville was the best option! It was perfect! We had so much. The little ladies were nothing but smiles, I don't think they could move fast enough in that place, checking everything out. It was awesome to watch them move through it and play with everything. Of course we had to join in and have some fun too:)
Okay where do we go next? I go this way, you go that way?
No comments:
Post a Comment