Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's a Ladybug Birthday Party!

The Ladybug birthday party bash! It was so much fun and I thought everything turned out perfect:) enjoy the pictures! i am going to toot my own horn right now, I made the cookies, the smash cakes, and candy coated all the marshmallows and pretzels:) HONK! HONK!

Oh and blogger doesn't let me move pictures! So they are out of sequence!






YAY! CAKE!! (i am not a fan when it turns it this way! )

"mmmmmm"

"Good job mommy, we LOVE cake"

Make a wish pretty girls, mine already came true!

I love my family!

Daddy and Itty!
The girls!

I love you Itty Bitty!

Me and my Sugar Booboo


It's all in the details!!!

Centerpieces, marshmallows, pretzels, sixlets and a big ole' sucker!
Smash cakes!


I love the hats:)


Mmmmmmm.... cake!

Cookies!!!!!! Tags made By All on paper! She is amazing, let me know and I will give you her info. She doesn't have a page yet, but you can find her on Facebook!

Of course you have to have juice! My girls each had a flavor:)


It was a great party! I have to post the girls invites soon! They are so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Their outfits are adorable!! Makes me want a little girl lol Nothing cute for little boys lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely "in love" with all that you did for their party. I am also looking to do a Ladybug theme for my daughter's 1st birthday in a few months and would love to recreate alot of what you've done. Can you share: how you made the smash cakes? Where you got the patches for the babies hats/shirts as well as the parent shirts and/or how they were made? I love these two elements, I just can't seem to find these things at our local craft stores or on etsy. Love it all though, so creative!! Nicole B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED everything about your party and would love to recreate some parts of it for my daughter's 1st birthday!! Can you share with me how you made the smash cakes and how you made/where you bought items for the birthday hats/shirts? I would also love to know who you used for the cookies, such a cute idea! I am already going to make ladybug cupcakes, but the cookies as party favor is memorable! Would love to hear from you soon. Your girls are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete