Sunday, February 27, 2011

bad blogger

I keep saying I am going to catch up, but the girls are very mobile now:) They are everywhere, I feel so bad because this is something I wanted to keep as a memory for them and make a book, so I am going to make an effort to get caught up.

They are 17 months old now and just as cute as can be. They are definitely Sassy!

We had our last session with the NICU therapist and the girls are doing great! They measured ahead on almost everything. The only thing holding them back was the couldn't kick a ball, yeah we never practice that, so I wasn't surprised. Their vocabulary range as a 19-21 month old. They are my little chatter boxes! I do not like when they say, "no momma", but still chuckle.

They have become the cutest little people, Savannah is this comedian now, she just makes me laugh. She is also a little bully or the typical big sister. She enjoys teasing poor little Cali. Cali is somewhat a little shy and is very caring. She loves baby dolls, she hugs them, kisses them and the cutest word she says is Baby. She is going to be such a mother hen.

I feel so lucky and blessed to call them my daughters! They are amazing and I just don't know what I would do without them in my life.

We are talking about number 3 now, we seem to have a hold on this parenting thing now, it's safe to say we are ready to be outnumbered. I am not exactly sure how it will play out, we are still up in the air about going back to the RE. We love our twin girls, but I don't want to risk having twins again. My body was not a fan of it the first go around and I do not want to put babies in harm again. I have heard so many stories gone wrong and I know just how lucky we are! So, if we go back to the RE it will be a single embryo transfer, but then we think the girls were just one. So that's are dilemma. I know it's highly unlikely to have ID twins again, but you never know.

I am going to get back on the blogging bandwagon and hopefully get caught up with some pictures. They have just grown so much. They are definitely little toddlers obsessed with Elmo.

so stay tuned for pictures:)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blog world. :) I have missed your postings. I hope you and the family are doing well. I try to keep up with the little girls via your facebook.

    ReplyDelete