Monday, September 12, 2011

It's not everyday 2 things turn 2

I know I have been a horrible blogger, but really want to start getting back into, for realsies this time! As you can imagine the girls are getting so big and man they are just so talkative, I think to myself how did they get this old. I know 2 isn't that old, but it flies by so fast! 

I may try and play catch up so current pictures now and old ones later:) 


Well, the girls are TWO!!!! I can't believe it! 
We had Thing 1 and Thing 2 party this year and it was a lot of fun! 

I wanted to go low key, but who am I kidding? I LOVE this stuff! I made the cakes and cookies. 

We also rented a bounce house which was a HUGE hit with the girls! All they would say is "Bounce", "Bounce Peas" 

God they are so stinkin cute! 

Party day was soooooo hot, it was like 100 degrees, it was the hottest day since 2007, but broke the record for Sept. 3rd 1955! The kids didn't care, they loved the bounce house! 



The cake and cookie table! 



yum cookies! 

This is Cali, aka thing 2 She was a little mad she wanted to get in the bounce house:) 


I had my mom try and help me get a picture, but all they wanted was the bounce house:) 

Savannah, Aka thing 1

Savannah sliding! 

Cali Sliding! 

Savannah and we all fall down! 

Cali Bouncing! 


A little Family pose! 

I will be posting again soon! I hope you guys are all still there:)

Babbs!

4 comments:

  1. Babbs!! It's been way too long since I stopped by. Your girls have gotten so big and I can't believe they're TWO now! Such a cute party and I love all the details! They look so cute in their dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still here! So glad to see an update, your girls are so gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I was looking at theBump.com for something random and found your siggy and a photo of your girls. Wow they are so old!!! I am so happy for you, they look like they are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete