Monday, June 18, 2012

Best Friends


I am so in love with these two little girls. They have become best of friends!! Watching them grow together has been so much fun for me!
Aaron was teasing Cali the other night about flushing her down the toilet, totally teasing of course, and Savannah had a melt down. "No don't throw my sissy in the toilet, leave my sissy here"
Gah, love them and their bond. I told Aaron it must be nice to have your best friend with you all the time and sleep overs ever night.
I never allowed them to sleep in the same bed when they were babies, I was afraid they would hurt each other. Now that are in toddler beds you really can't stop them when they do it. It's so adorable!!!

Savannah on the left, Cali on the right


Savannah

Cali
 So in love!!

2 more days to see if they are getting a little brother or little sister! So excited, can not wait! Even though I am pretty sure the doctor was right.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable post! This is definitely a perk of having twins. :) Can't wait to hear if the next one is a boy or girl! :)
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete