Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Big U/S revealed....

EEEK!!!! Well, SHE is right on track!!! 12oz of a feisty, kicking baby girl! My little girls are going to be BIG sisters to a little sister!!!

Little Girls, Little Girls, everywhere little girls!!!!!

We are still trying to get a name for her but for the time being she is Vinnie Sue:)
Back story to Vinnie Sue, from the time I saw the pink line I was convinced little one was a boy. At 16 weeks Dr. V had a hand held u/s machine and was pretty sure little one was a boy. So I bought a few boy things, started looking at nursery colors...etc. The boy name was Vincent Robert...aka Vinnie Bobarino. You all know how much I love, love nicknames.

Well, today I was in complete and utter shock. I saw those 3 little lines before she could say or type girl. I looked at Aaron, my mom and my mother in law and smiled from ear to ear, I just started sobbing. Aaron had to grab me some tissues. My mother in law said my face was priceless. I had no idea I would react that way. I am just a girl momma I guess, I love all things girly.

Let's just paint the house pink, fill it with tutus, flowers and baby dolls. This momma is on cloud nine.

Don't get me wrong I would have been so happy to have a boy. I love my nephews, I just don't know how to be a mom to boys. I think I make a pretty good girl momma, I get it, I love it, hair, clothes, make-up...just being girly.

Aaron is 100% okay with having all girls, he actually said awhile ago that he was destined to be a daddy to all girls. Who wouldn't want to be? I see how Cali and Savannah look up to him now. They are daddy's little girls. I know that relationship, I myself am a daddy's girl, but I also know my mom is my best friend. I want that with all 3 of my girls.

My life is great, there are things I wish for and want sure, but love isn't something I run short on. I have lots of love and right now for 3 little girls and 1 daddy man :)

Yes I am mushy today, I blame it on the hormones! I can do that for awhile.

So here she is, Vinnie Sue.... Hopefully we can agree on a name sooner than later. I am twitchy with no name for her.


I love her and my 2 big girls!! 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Babs!!! So exciting and fun! 3 girls sounds great! We want 3 children and I'm hoping for at least 2 girls! :) Can't wait to hear when you come up with a name! :) Keep us posted!
    :) Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post really made my day since I just found out yesterday I'm having a little girl! My husband and I both thought boy from the day I peed on the stick, so I'm still wrapping my head around it, but your words really made me light up inside. I'm a lover of all things girlie myself. Congrats on your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an exciting time. You're much braver than me going back for more after the twins. I've called mine the twinadoes and think another one would sink me :) It's nice to see you back here. I have wondered on and off how you and your girls are going since our twins are so close together in age, albeit from the other side of the world. Jenx

    ReplyDelete