I wanted to get them black headbands first to match their dresses because they were missing just a small part of their outfits. It made the outfit though:) Do you know how hard it is to find headbands??? We went to every store in the mall. Finally found black ones at Macy's in the little girls' section. Macy's saved Christmas:)
So on to Santa.... We waited in line for about 45 minutes, thank God Amber went with me. We had to feed both babies in line so they weren't fussy when we made it to the big guy.
When we made it to Santa we had to put one baby in his arms at a time. I put Savannah in first, oh man she just wasn't having it. She cried and cried. I put Cali in and she was all smiles. The snapped the first picture and Cali had a great smile and Savannah was crying. I picked up Savannah and she stopped crying so I put her back in his arms and she started again. It was a never ending battle. Cali was just so happy in his arms.
Cali and I will need to talk about stranger danger when she is older. I can see it now. Savannah is going to say "Come on Sissy, we can't talk to that person" as she is pulling Cali's arm. Cali is going to say, "but he has candy sissy."
I ended up choosing the first picture they took. It was their first reaction to Santa, it was a keeper.
Did you know Santa had twins too? ;) He told me so.
Merry Christmas my pretty little ladies! I love you ladies!
The first of many!

Where have I been?????? Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteaka blacbuttafly aka butta. mwah!!
That is an ADORABLE photo! They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteso so cute! I took my boys to have their first santa photo too. Lachie looks like he's about to punch santa in the nose, and Hamish vomited on his beard.. I shouldn't laugh, but it was pretty funny. Luckily we had a good natured santa :)
ReplyDeleteand happy birthday!
hahaha! That is seriously adorable, I love it!
ReplyDelete