EEEk, I just love them! Look at how cute they are in those little outfits!!!
This has been a big week for us, I am off maternity leave and back at work =( I miss them so much during the day. I really like the lady we found to watch the girls, but I miss them sooo much. I cried a lot dropping them off the first time. I cried from the minute I got up until I got to work. It sucked bad leaving them. I loved having all that time with them. Time is flying by.
Yesterday Aaron stayed home with them so it was a little easier. He sent me a picture text of each of them and of course I cried. That was his first time all day with him and he really enjoyed it. He know wants to be a stay at home dad:)
I did much better this morning, I didn't cry. I was sad, but I didn't cry. It's so hard I don't know how I am going to keep doing it everyday.
Savannah and Callista had their last syniges shot yesterday. I wish we could have been approved for more to get through RSV season. I guess we will just have to live in a bubble all winter.
I can't believe how big they are getting. Savannah weighs 11lbs 1oz and Itty Bitty weighs 8lbs 1oz! They have come a long way since 4lbs 5oz and 2lbs 14oz. My little girls are growing up!
Here are pictures from the 3 month photo shoot:
Savannah, she was too tired to be bothered with pictures:)
WHERE did you find those outfits? They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG, they are adorable! Congratulations on the cuties..and best of luck as you go back to work. I'm only 13.5 weeks pregnant (with twins) and got teary eye'd reading this post just imagining how HARD it must be....hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh dear, those clothes are RIDICULOUS. Your poor babies.
ReplyDelete