Monday, December 28, 2009

We have a giggler!!!!

Savannah giggled for the first time tonight! It was the most adorable sound I have ever heard.
Mamaw (my mom) was shaking a rattler in front of her and she giggled. I was on the computer and I looked at my mom and said, "was that a giggle?" I screamed for Aaron to come upstairs and she did it 2 more times for us. It was so cute! Man, I love these little ladies! We tried to get her to do it again for Papaw, but she wasn't having it. My dad calls that the singing frog syndrome.

Now we just have to work with Itty to get a good giggle! She is getting close, I think!

Thank you Savannah it made my day!

I will be posting more later. I have a lot of pictures to upload!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so precious!!! I've been waiting... and waiting............ and waiting for my little one to laugh! I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete