Cali is on the left and Savannah on the right
That's my babies a little over 2 1/2 :( I can't believe we are 101 days away from their 3rd birthday. It amazes me how gast it all goes. They no longer resemble the babies they once were, they look and act like toddlers. They are sassy and sweet. I couldn't be more in love with them. Their personalities are completely different. Cali has turned into little Miss "I will do it", while Savannah remains my "baby". She has some independence, but mostly just wants her momma.
They started Creative Movement a few months ago and they just love dance class. They look forward to Thursday nights and getting all dressed in their tutus and tights, I just love it.
The stuff they say these days cracks me up. Savannah grabbed my face the other day and said "mommy, I love you face" and in the next breath, "mommy, I love you purse"
Cali was put in timeout one night and I was made and she kept saying sorry, and I said "sorry isn't working tonight", yes I realize that was bad, but she had gotten spaghetti and water everywhere, i mean everywhere:( The next day she hits Savannah and Nana said, "Cali tell Savannah sorry", Cali in all seriousness looked at Nana and said, "Sorry not working". Yes, this momma needs to mind her mouth, this I know:)
I am amazed what little sponges they are!
They also have some other news to share.....
Yep they are going to be big sisters. I am 16 weeks along and ready to find out if "it's" a girl or boy...
if you ask the girls if they want a baby sister or baby brother, they usually say, "Baby Brudder", every once in awhile we get "baby sissy".
So due date is Nov 7th! I have been so sick, this baby is making life hard, worse than when I was pregnant with the girls.
I am going to try and keep up with the blog now so the new baby has the same type of "journal" to look back at one day.
Here is a picture of the new addition from my last u/s at 13 weeks.
And a few more of my ladies:
Easter time:)



Congratulations! I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteThe girls have grown so much and are beautiful!!!! Congrats on your coming addition! Can't wait to hear what you're having! :) And I'd love to hear the journey you went through to get your bfp this go round. :)
ReplyDeleteKitty
Love the update! And congrats! did you use fertility treatments this time? I'm about to embark on trying to have my second through a FET.
ReplyDelete