Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Due Date babies!!!!!


Yes, they have been with me for 6 weeks, but I wanted to recognize today is their due date! This is the date that marks their 40 week gestation!

Since Savannah is over 5 1/2 pounds and the due date is here she can start living like a "normal" baby. I don't really know what that means though:) I guess I don't have to wake her up every 3 hours and just let her tell me when she is hungry, but I like having them on the same schedule and it works for now.

There isn't much to report these days. They don't do much but eat, sleep and poo. I try to get some sleep between feedings. We have doctor appointments this week. I have 2 for myself and Itty has one. I am not looking forward to getting us all ready and out the door on time:)

I am not sure if I mentioned it before, I am too lazy to go back and check, but we picked a day care place. The deposit has been made. I just wish I could take them with me to work. I am going to miss me them so much!

On with the pictures and a happy due date to these little cutie pies!

Savannah and Itty having some tummy time.

Itty, tummy time and ruffle butt:)

Savannah and tummy time!

Up close and personal with Savannah:)


I really wish I could learn to turn these pictures. This one is so cute and she looks just like her daddy:) Her ears don't stick out that much though, it's the way she is laying.

.

7 comments:

  1. Hi... I am currently in my 2 WW after my first IVF. I am 6 days post transfer and my first beta is in 4 more days. I have just stumbled across your blog and spent hours reading it. I just wanted to tell you that your girls are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Thank you for restoring my hope. Amanda, Christchurch, New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies are so cute! It gives me hope that maybe one day my blog will be this much fun!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a source of inspiration!

    You got an award!! Check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-your girls are adorable!

    PS-From one mommy to another,if you want to rotate pictures of the little ones (or any pictures for that matter, but who are we kidding...most of the pictures are of the kids!) the easiest way to do that is to go to www.picnik.com, upload your photo (free, no membership or signing up required) and then click on "edit" and then click on "rotate". It will keep your picture the same size and quality, just at the perfect angle =)

    ReplyDelete