Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy One Month Birthday my pretty little ladies!!!

Dear Savannah and Callista,
You have made the last month the best month of my life. It's so hard to put into words how much you two mean to me and daddy. The sleepless nights and the shooting poo were all worth it. I can't believe it's already been a month. I am bummed that I am getting closer to going back to work. I really don't want to leave you ladies with anyone.

I love looking at you two anytime I want throughout the day. You two have the best smiles, pouty lips and my goodness the grunts. I love listening to you ladies grunt. It's the funniest and cutest noise ever. Oh and I can't forget the sneezes followed by toots:) I will have to teach you ladies about being lady like, well the stuff I know:) Your mommy isn't the most lady-like person, but you won't know any of that until you are 25 years old.

I look forward to many, many more months...years...decades with you two. You have made me the happiest mommy ever!!!!!

I love you ladies!


Love, Mommy

1 month old!!!!
The teddy bears are still bigger than us!



We had the girls one month doctors appointment today. Savannah weighs 6lbs 9oz and is 19 inches long! Callista weighs 4lbs 5oz (Savannah's birth weight) and is 17 3/4 inches. They are getting sooooo big:) Okay, not yet, but they are big compared to what they were at birth. It makes me sad and happy all at one time. I am sad that time seems to be going by so fast. I am afraid to blink, I don't want to miss anything. I want to just take it all in and not miss anything. I love these two little ladies. Of course I am happy that they are doing so well and are healthy.

I know they doctor is still worried about Itty's weight, they would like to see her with a little more weight on her, but things are going well and happy that she is still gaining. I am going to hate going back to work. I just love being with them.


So precious!
I love looking at the size difference.

This is before they changed into their matching outfits on their birthday.


Aww look at the proud daddy with his girls.



They had to moved from the wooden bassinet, so this is their new bed. I love the twin bassinet.
I can't get over how much I love them...

Savannah and Callista, Mommy loves you!

4 comments:

  1. I've been following your posts! The girls are beautiful! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A month already?! WOW!!! They're so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy them, they will grow so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete