So what else is new since the last update, uh, both girls have found their cry and it's so damn cute! I can't help but giggle at it. They let us know when they are hungry too, which is also cute! I know daddy doesn't think it's that cute when he is on shift. It seems to be only between the hours of 12am and 4am they seem to want extra food and cry. I am usually on shift, but he gets it every once in awhile.
I took Itty back to the pediatrician yesterday she has another cold or a never ending cold. She is now up to 4lbs 12oz. She is still my little Itty Bitty. I am so paranoid about her. I am getting over a cold myself. I had to go 2 days without caring for the girls. It was hard, I like being able to hold them whenever I want.
Oh shooting poo, daddy got it! Savannah showed him all about the shooting poo, but he didn't take pictures =( They both have made me a target, I am sure Itty will get him all in good time:)
On to the pictures!!!!!
Well Sara Streit did it again, she captured some great moments! The first set are from the hospital. The girls were 2 days old.
Savannah having a bottle.























They are beautiful! What wonderful memories you have captured! :) Glad things are going so well for you all.
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures! For future reference, you can never post too many.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics...they are so beautiful!!
ReplyDeletePrecious - I love how they were holding hands! And the ones in the bowls and sink were great! Enjoy
ReplyDeletesoooooooooooooo adorable!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, they are so so precious. What gorgeous memories. xx
ReplyDeleteNice post - professional baby pictures ..Keep Posting
ReplyDeleteRon
professional baby pictures