I had the girls 2 month shots plus their Syniges shot for RSV. Let me tell you, my sweet adorable lovable good girls became cranky irritable little girls for 2 days. I lost my little girls and were given two other little demons. I can't believe what shots can do to them. I felt so bad. Their little legs just seemed so sore. Whenever they were picked up they would just whimper, it was so sad. I did really good during their shots, I didn't cry, okay I only shed a few tears. The nurse said they were tough little girls. They cried, but it wasn't a "OMG you are killing me" cry. It was just a cry, I picked them up and it was over. Itty Bit didn't even cry when the needle went in the first time, it took her a minute.
They are growing so well. Savannah weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and Itty Bit weight 6 lbs 14 oz at the doctor appointment and Wednesday she weighed 6 lbs 15.8 lbs!
Both girls are smiling at me now! I love it, it melts my heart. They know I am there. They follow me with their heads and eyes. Itty Bit is so close to rolling over and Savannah has amazing neck strength.
On to the bad news, I had a babysitter ready to go and she didn't get her city zoning. So Aaron and I are back to square one with finding someone. I have 2 interviews tomorrow. We had one yesterday and oh my God it was gross. I don't know how to explain this house. There were about 9 kids, she wasn't state certified, her floor was gross and there was a 9 month old crawling on the floor with snot all over her face. When I asked where the babies would sleep she pointed to one crib in the corner of the room with stuff in it and cobwebs over it. It was all I had not to run out the door crying. I feel like I should report her to someone. Who leaves their kids with someone like that? This was suppose to be taken care of.
I am hoping to like someone tomorrow. I am being pretty picky, but shouldn't I be? I am leaving the two most precious things in my life with someone. UGH, the thought of going back to work is making me sick to my stomach. I have to go back though and I know it will be good for me. I just haven't been there since May. I am afraid I am going to be so behind, my job is changing everyday. It will be nice to be with adults again too and have adult conversations. I hate leaving the girls with someone though. I only have 2 weeks to make them my new best friend.
Time is going by way too fast! I need a time stopper!
I know people hate matching outfits, but I love them. Savannah is not happy!
OMG! They are so freaking cute! This is Holly (Waiting4Baby08 from SAIF) by the way. I love the matchingclothes. =)
ReplyDeleteOMG that last pic just made my heart melt!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd YES you need to be super, super picky about who watches your children. My cousin's son was shaken by his nanny and I'm not sure how they found this woman or how hard they looked for a caregiver. Not to freak you out but want you to be very selective!
That first home DOES need to be reported. I would figure out who to contact and ASAP. That is just nasty!!!
Oh my! You must be as picky and choosy as possible. Like you said you can not just leave them wherever. If you feel like that house was nasty then I would report it. AND what are those other parents thinking???? Do they not see the gross? CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are darling, and you have every right to be as choosy as possible. It's hard to leave them, let alone with someone you don't know well. Go with your gut instinct on that one.
ReplyDelete