Last Thanksgiving Aaron and I broke the wishbone, I won. You can guess what I wished for...... I wished for IVF to work and to have twins:)
The only part of the day that I didn't like was not getting to hold them:) Everyone else passed them around and held them. I tried to snap every picture I could too.
I have to give a little shout out to Savannah, she had a major blow out on her cousin Cara. It was so funny to see Cara freak out about having a little poo on her:) hehehe
If Thanksgiving was this awesome I can't wait to see what Christmas will be like! I get to find out soon.
I am still in shock I have everything I have ever wanted. I have a beautiful house, an awesome husband, my parents, brothers and sisters , great friends and now my girls. They are number 16 and 17 grand kids on my side. I couldn't have asked for a better life. I seriously have it all. I am so thankful for everyone and everything!
My girls dressed and ready for turkey day. Papaw hates the headbands though;)
"My First Thanksgiving hats and bibs"
We always do family pictures at Thanksgiving, I love, love that Aaron and I have the girls in this year. No more just me and him.
This is what is what is looking at me right now as I blog:) Taken right before I started blogging:)
Well they are sleeping now:) Sooooo cute!
Hsppy Thanksgiving! The girls look adorable. Lily is wearing the same cupcake sleeper tonight :)
ReplyDeleteI love the thanksgiving hats!!!
ReplyDelete