I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! WOW, what a difference a year makes. The previous 2 had been so hard, all the kids, babies and presents.Aaron and I wanted nothing more than to have a baby and I wished for it every year. I was on the other side this year and it was amazing and well worth the wait. I soaked in every minute, taking them from family to family. They were so fussed over it was great:) Everyone wanted to hold them and see them. It was amazing. Oh and we can't forget about the first trip to see Santa. That was so much for me. I will look forward to that every year!
We started the festivities at our house Christmas Eve. We had Aaron's side over and had a great night. The first Christmas Eve was a success and in bed just in time for Santa to stop by for the first time. Santa left some fun presents:)
Christmas day we headed over to Papi's family party. Everyone swarmed them and wanted to hold them. It was crazy. We didn't get to stay long there, because we head to my family's house. It was the first time that more than 6 families were there. I am the youngest of 8 and we were only missing one family. I wish he could have been there, but he can't always make it.
We ended the night at Grandma Mare's. Of course she started spoiling the girls early and it was the first time Itty bit met her. She was in the NICU when Mare stopped over at the house.
It was a great Christmas. I have soooo many "my first ornaments". They won't ever forget it:)
As you can see as a late Christmas present we got a giggle from Savannah. Itty bit is almost there. She is giving little ones, but not a full giggle. She is almost there!
Sara Streit was able to get together with a few families to take a couple of Christmas pictures. Let me just say she is awesome again. I love the pictures. Of course I didn't send our Christmas cards, being back at work and trying to spend time with the girls I have no time to do anything.
We started the festivities at our house Christmas Eve. We had Aaron's side over and had a great night. The first Christmas Eve was a success and in bed just in time for Santa to stop by for the first time. Santa left some fun presents:)
Christmas day we headed over to Papi's family party. Everyone swarmed them and wanted to hold them. It was crazy. We didn't get to stay long there, because we head to my family's house. It was the first time that more than 6 families were there. I am the youngest of 8 and we were only missing one family. I wish he could have been there, but he can't always make it.
We ended the night at Grandma Mare's. Of course she started spoiling the girls early and it was the first time Itty bit met her. She was in the NICU when Mare stopped over at the house.
It was a great Christmas. I have soooo many "my first ornaments". They won't ever forget it:)
As you can see as a late Christmas present we got a giggle from Savannah. Itty bit is almost there. She is giving little ones, but not a full giggle. She is almost there!
Sara Streit was able to get together with a few families to take a couple of Christmas pictures. Let me just say she is awesome again. I love the pictures. Of course I didn't send our Christmas cards, being back at work and trying to spend time with the girls I have no time to do anything.
Our Family 2009
First Christmas portrait!
No comments:
Post a Comment