Thursday, April 16, 2009

14 weeks!

I had an OB appointment this week. I really don't understand the point of it though. I was suppose to go over the measurements from the ultra sound on Friday. He did none of that. I did not like this OB. I hope I don't see him that often. He just came in congratulated me on the twins, laid me back, poked on my stomach, measured me, and found the heartbeats. Thanks, I'm glad I came all the way in for that. I wanted the doctor's point of view from the ultra sound.

I did meet with the nurse to make the next ultra sound appointment. We will find out the sex of the babies on May 11th! I can't wait! It seems like it's so far away. I can't imagine how big I will be by then.

Not really much to report this week. I am still having morning sickness and feeling hungover all the time. I am still so tired, I can't really do much of anything because all I can think about it getting more sleep. On Monday morning I am thinking about Friday so I can sleep on the weekend. I am anxious for the next burst of energy.

I am feeling flutters like crazy now. It's seriously the coolest thing in the world. I love that they let me know they are in there. It's better than them having me get sick all over the place:) Aaron is very jealous that he can't feel them yet. We still have awhile for that. I am still in shock I can feel it now, 14 weeks is so early.



Here is my 14 week picture. I definitely can see it getting bigger.
I can feel the stretching of stomach. I have been using lots of cocoa butter.
I am very tired in this picture, please forgive the horrible smile:)

Of course the close up shot:)


Mr. Jay congrats on your ultra sound!!!!! I am so happy to hear things are going well! That's aweseome. I can't wait to hear what you and Mrs. Jay are having:)

8 comments:

  1. I have that shirt! Heh. Congrats on being able to feel them, I think I've felt mine a little, but I'm waiting to feel it some more to make sure :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shirt! And I'm feeling you on the tiredness for sure. And yay for May 11th... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Shirt is adorable.
    2. YOU look beautiful, tired or not.
    3. So glad to hear the babies are doing wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COool on the flutters! I felt my twins at 15 weeks which people also told me was early...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is early to feel flutters. But isn't it awesome. Congrats. And I hope your MS clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on feeling flutters so early! It took me til about 18 weeks! And then it took a couple more weeks before Steve could feel them move. You're doing great!

    Fwiw, my OB appts aren't very informative either (especially when it's another OB in the practice and not my usual OB). You look great!!

    ReplyDelete