Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bye Bye First Trimester! 13 Weeks!

Sorry, I have been missing in action. I have been so tired this week. I come home from work and just crash. I also had family come in town over the weekend which kept me busy all weekend. It was fun, but I was so tired.

So, I made it. I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I am in the 2nd tri! This is so big for me. I never thought I would be here. It's so overwhelming, a good overwhelming. When I pull out the doppler now I am finding the heartbeats so easy. I know exactly where they are hanging out. Looky at me, I am already playing good hide and go seek with the 2 little ones and winning.

I hope the babies don't have my need for winning though. It can be scary. I quit games when I am losing. I hate it:) Aaron and I were playing Skip-bo once and I was losing bad and I pushed all the cards and quit the game. I am such a baby. I am the worst loser ever and the worse winner because I rub it in and gloat.

Updates on the morning sickness. It seems to have started all over again. I woke up yesterday morning and couldn't get out of the bathroom. I just felt sick all day. I made myself eat mash potatoes for lunch and I drank sprite all day. At about 2:00, I ran to the bathroom at work. I got sick for about 20 minutes. I ended up with puke on my pants and sweater. I ended up leaving work and finishing out the day at home. It was so gross. At 5:00, I signed off and passed out. I slept until a stupid telemarketer called and woke me up at 7:15, what a bunch of buttholes!

I did have a really big craving yesterday, I wanted a hot fudge sunday sooooo bad. I called Aaron on his way home from work to bring me one. The first bite was heaven. It was the scratch to my itch. So good!

I woke up this morning feeling just as bad, but didn't get sick. I managed to keep all food down today. However, it is 7:00 and I am about ready to go to bed. I am so pathetic when it comes to staying awake. I had the windows down and the radio turned up really loud on the way home. My eyes were very heavy.

I have my first growth scan ultra sound tomorrow! I am so excited to see them again. It feels like it has been forever since I have seen the little ones. I wish it was to find out the sex. I was talking to Aaron tonight and I called them little girls, which is what I truly believe they are. When I look for their heartbeats I refer to them as boys. I really do think they are girls though. My little Savannah and Callista. My mother-in-law and mom will be joining us at the ultra sound. My MIL is a cryer, I plan on taking tissues for the occasion.

Last night I made the big facebook annoucement:) That was fun. I love telling people!




Here are the 13 week pictures!
I am so not funny, but I try:)

This is my "I am tired smile"




The close up. My hoobers are getting huge.



My hubby came across his footbal state rings from High School and it makes me laugh.
I think it hilarious how big these suckers are.
I went to a high school that sucked at sports though so I don't get it.
His High school was our rival school, darn Cake Eaters:) hehe



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the second tri! I made the big facebook announcement yesterday too! Except I'm wayyy behind you (9w tomorrow!) i just had my first u/s and half the people knew anyway, so dangit, i had to make the cheesey ultrasound profile pic! Risky, but I'm an impatient person.

    I am also a terrible loser & winner. It's bad. I hope my little bean doesn't inherit that either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great, and congrats on your milestone of reaching the 2nd tri! do you even have boys names picked out (just incase)? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a big milestone. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and welcome to the 2nd tri :-) You look amazing!! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete