Saturday, April 25, 2009

15 Weeks...

Sorry, it's so late. I have had a busy week. I worked a lot and we started cleaning out the babies' room. I can't wait to hear what they are so I know how to decorate it.
So, this week I have been starting to get nervous and scared about having two babies. It's hit me. I hope I don't mess this up:) hehe Don't get me wrong, I am so excited, but overwhelmed with everything we need. We started our registry this week because we wanted to get the stroller on there for his dad to buy. We didn't pick out much, just a few things.

I have discovered my long lost food connection:) I can eat and eat. I went out with my friends last Saturday and it went like something like this: I went shopping before hand, but started getting hungry so I showed up at the restuarant early and ordered an appetizer. I text one of my friends since she lived close and told her to come over. I had the appetizer, I offered her some, but she didn't want any. We got our table and then I ordered steak and shrimp with a baked potato. Well, they got a salad and soup, so I got a soup. After dinner they suggested a dessert, I told them I didn't share dessert. I ordered a hot fudge sundae. MMMMMMMmmmmmm this is my first really big craving. I love them. Anywho, over the next few days here is a convo from my friends facebook page:

My friend updated her status: is it normal to feel scared, nervous, anxious and excited all at one time???

My Husband responded: Nervous that my babies are half my wife, anxious to meet the babies, excited the derby is coming and scared my wife is going to eat me.

My friend: lol.... Aaron, after what I saw over the weekend, I'd be scared too! That girl can E-A-T!

My Husband: Yeah, I heard you were the first on crime scene.

They are so not nice, I would never eat my husband:) I bought a gallon tub of ice cream last Monday and it was gone my Friday. Aaron had one bowl and I had the rest, so yes they are right, but I would never eat them:)

I am still having morning sickness. I wish it would go away. I would love more energy and no morning sickness. I know sooner or later I will feel better.

I was out all day today and now my feet, ankles and hands are swollen. I can't believe I am already going through that. It was the first time we hit 80 degrees this year. I love summer. I am trying to talk my dad into opening the pool early this year. I told him the babies wanted him too.

well, I need to get some sleep so here are the 15 week pictures.... I just want to thank everyone for reading my blog. I really love writing post, it's just hard when I get busy;)





6 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Eat as much ice cream as you want girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful momma!

    I don't think I have ever wished more than I have at this moment that we didn't live closer to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you! you pg mama!! I vote boys! ps my word verification was twinum... funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Eat as much as you want-you can lose it later! Enjoy being pregnant!

    You look great. Love the top!! My vote is still for girls! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking great! I'm sure you'll be a great mama to your little ones! Somehow the twins factor still hasn't quite hit me yet. :)

    ReplyDelete