Friday, April 10, 2009

Ultra sound pictures

Well, we had out ultra sound today to measure both babies. They have finally been labeled Baby A and Baby B. I didn't realize the one on the bottom was baby A.

Baby A is measuring right on target. There are no issues and Baby A is very mellow, barely moved and was still for the ultra sound and measurements.

Baby B is measuring 4 days behind. She didn't say that was bad, but it is going to need to be watched due to TTTS. Baby B was very, very active. Baby B would not sit still for the pictures. He/he was moving and shaking. At one point it looked like Baby B elbowed Baby A. I have to admit I am worried about Baby B measuring behind.

It was so cool to see them both looking like babies and not peanuts or gummi bears. Our moms really enjoyed watching the ultra sound too. I didn't realize they have never seen them before. They each had kids (obviously) and never had an ultra sound. They ooooh and awwwww'd watching it. I had fun watching them too. They were cute. Yeah, for grandma's =)

The next ultra sound will be the BIG ultra sound. I can't wait to find out what they are!
As for us having boys names picked out, it's a big fat NO. They are hard, we have one, but can't come up with another.

Here are all the pictures from today.






Baby B is on top and Baby A on the bottom.







3 comments:

  1. Those babies are getting bigger-yippee! Hmm...I think you are at least subconsciously thinking they are boys. You put "he/he" haha! Anyway, I hope everything will be fine with Baby B. I think when they move around so much, it's harder to get good growth estimates. Maybe next time will be a better indicator! Glad you had a good u/s and also cool that the Grandma's could participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I call them he when I talk about them. I am having gender issues:)

    ReplyDelete