I am dying to know if they are girls or boys. I keep saying he and then she. These next few months are going to be fun. Everyone in my family and Aaron's family are so excited about the babies. It's so awesome to have everyone so into the pregnancy and babies.
My nephew Drew, is adorable. Last night I was at my brother's house and I was putting his jammies on and he grabs my shirt and looks down at my hoobers and says "Hi Babies". It was so funny. I said, "No Honey, that's not where they are." Then I pointed to my belly. It was sooo cute. He touched my belly and said, "Hi Babies", then he kissed my belly. He is so damn cute! He makes me want boys. He has the best personality.
Aaron's mom and sister have offered to buy both cribs. So generous, I feel so bad accepting, because they are so expensive. She insists though. Aaron's dad has offered to buy whatever stroller I want for the babies and he wants to know after all the showers what I still have left on the registry. I have married into an awesome family. They are so kind to each other. When his sister was going through law school Aaron made sure she had the laptop she needed. His family just backs each other up. It's pretty cool. I love his family and my family share the same values. I got lucky when it comes to the in-laws.
My mom just keeps buying and buying stuff, the woman has gone crazy:)
This has been a great weekend. Friday night I was sitting on the couch watching TV and I felt the babies, it was just a flutter. Today, I had a hot fudge sundae and I could feel the flutters a lot. They must have had a sugar buzz;) I wish Aaron could feel it, but it's going to be long time for him. I can tell he is jealous;)
So here is the last Easter picture with just the two of us!
Stupid wind blowing.....
This is the clan of little ones after the Easter Egg Hunt!
Starting from the top left to right:
Zach and Hannah
Loud mouth Logan
Drew and then my great Nephew Cole
(yes, I said great)
Starting from the top left to right:
Zach and Hannah
Loud mouth Logan
Drew and then my great Nephew Cole
(yes, I said great)
I wanted a boy and I can tell you from experience . . . they are SO much fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your last Easter with the two of you.
ReplyDeleteHi there Babbs. You are doing so well and your photos are great! It's Mr Jay from Ireland back on the blogg. Glad to hear everything's well. We had a big day today had our 12 week scan (1st major scan over here) even though my wife is about to start her 14th week on friday this week so a little late getting the hospital appointment. We were really nervous but all is well - it was AMAZING! the baby (just one!) was wriggling about lots and we could see arms and little tiny hands, and legs and everything! definitely the best day yet - we've only got this far through some close friends, their support and seeing what other people have gone through like on your blogg. Loads of good wishes - Jay. p.s. we're freaking out about picking names now!!!
ReplyDelete