Friday, September 11, 2009

Still alive:)

As you can imagine it's been a busy, busy week. I have been trying to recover from the c-section and the girls have been in NICU.

I will update as soon as I can with lots and lots and lots and lots pictures!!! I have taken a ton!

We do have Savannah home with us! She came home yesterday. I have lots of guilt leaving Cali in NICU though. I have the baby blues and do a lot of crying. I soooo want her here. She is definitely missed my me, daddy and Savannah!

Cali, aka Itty Bitty (as I like to call her now) we love you little lady and can't wait to have you home.

I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. I have been back and forth between home and the hospital. I think I might go crazy.

Keep Cali in your thoughts and prayers! She is growing and boy, oh boy can the girl put away the food! We need her at about 3 lbs 5 oz, as of tonight she is at 3 lbs 0.7 oz. Mommy wants her HOME!!! I don't know if I can say that enough!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome that Savannah is home! Now calli just needs to chug away and gain fast!! Soon she will be home and all will be right! Can't wait to see pictures!! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! And I'm sure you'll get your little princess home very soon. I had my litle boys this week too - they're in NICU too, and heard today from the paed that they'll prob be here for 4 or so weeks! Ah, breaks my heart. But it's good to see them staying warm, getting fed, and doing the growing they need to do in a place where all the help they need is right there on tap. You will be just fine, and a gorgeous mum. Congratulations again, and can't wait to see some photos. I've put a couple of my little ones up on my blog, but like you, finding it hard to find the time!! Thinking of you and wishing you all the love in the world. Jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to all of you.

    I know it's hard but seriously treasure this one-on-one time with Savannah. All hell breaks loose when the 2nd one comes home. I speak from experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I hope Cali comes home soon!

    ReplyDelete