Monday, January 4, 2010

The baby cradle

When I was born my Uncle made this cradle for me. Okay he really wasn't my uncle, but he was a good friend of my dad. They could not have children of their own. So he sort of adopted me. We would go to Chuck e cheese together and he would let me pick out any toy I wanted in the store. He was so awesome. Glenn was my adopted uncle. I love this cradle and have had it since I was born.

Glenn passed away about 5 years ago. He is very missed. This cradle is very special to me and I hope my girls feel the same way. He also made me a rocking chair I hope the love as much as I did.

When I was 10 days old my mom put me in this cradle with a big bow on my tummy as a present to my dad. I just had to have a picture with the girls in it by the Christmas Tree. I should have put a bow on them:)

Here is Itty Bit
Sugar is just a little bit to big for it:)


Thank you Glenn, you are so missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment