Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 4th month!!!

Time is just a flyin' by! The 4th month brings giggles and lots and lots of baby noises. Oh the baby noises. They are so darn cute!

The girls are just getting so big, I just hold them now and can't believe they can actually take up my whole lap. They just keep growing and growing. We have their 4 month appointment Friday, I can't wait to see how much they weigh. Savannah has to weigh almost 13 pounds and Cali almost 10. I hope I don't cry. I think 6 months is going to be a tear jerker for me.

Here they are on Jan 2nd! 4 months!


I like to think Itty Bit is saying, "Mommy she did it again, she keeps dressing just like me"
Sugar is thinking, "mommy really must you keep dressing us alike"
And mommy says, "yes it's cute and until you can dress yourselves, get used to it. I love you ladies"
Hehehe, you would think I had a lot of time on my hands! really, I don't have any.

Here is to another great and healthy month!
Smooches!

3 comments:

  1. oh, Babs, they are just so precious. They look very happy. I'm sure you are a brilliant mummy - I can see it in their eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you consider blogging about my personalized baby gifts? Check out www.creativemama213.etsy.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete