Sunday, January 17, 2010

So let the fun begin.....

What a week! We had a doctor appointment on the 8th and the babies did great with their 4 month shots. They were a little fussy, but overall they did great. Savannah weighed 12lbs 5oz and Itty Bit weighed 9lbs 5oz! They are getting so big! I was looking at the videos from the day they were born and I can't believe the change in them. It's amazing to watch them grow and change. It's fun to watch them "grow-up".



This week in review, Savannah was the first to need antibiotics. My poor little girl had an ear infection. The doctor couldn't believe she was smiling with how bad her ear looked. She is such a little trooper.



Last night I came back from girls night out to lots of giggles. Cali started giggling!It's the first time for her. Daddy was tickling them and they both had the major giggles. My God it was adorable! I love those little noises! Seriously need to grab the camera for moments like that!



Today during tummy time Savannah rolled! I actually missed it. I was on the phone with Aaron and I looked over and she was on her back. So I put her back on her tummy and she did it again. Of course I brought out the flip camera and nothing. She just looked at the camera and smiled or got fussy. She just wouldn't roll for the camera, stubborn little girl. I am now trying to picture them crawling around the house:)



A little funny about Itty bitty, the girl loves the TV. It's a genetic thing in my family, so we are all convinced. Almost everyone in my family can just watch TV without caring what is on, we just like to watch. Aaron was just sitting next to me with Itty on his lap and the computer was blocking the TV and she cried. He moved the computer and she stopped crying just like that. It's so funny how they are like that.



I am trying to make sure I don't miss anything. I swear being back at work I feel like I am missing a lot. I try to take a million pictures to document everything. I really hope I never forget any moment. They are just so dang sweet and perfect. When I am having a bad day at work I just think about them and they make me smile. I can't wait to see them. My little ladies are my world!


I love this picture. It's like Savannah is saying, "I want in the picture too"

They are going to be best friends!





She rolled today, but won't do it for cameras:)

Stubborn butt!

So cute lil miss Sugar!




Here is me trying to get Savannah to roll over without any luck. She just wouldn't do it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rys4vus290






3 comments:

  1. I just love the picture of the two of them. I hope you are a scrapbooker because that would make great scrapbooking material. Your little ladies are very photogenic, and I'm so incredibly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babbs, they are SO adorable. Love how big they're getting, it's crazy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of your sweet girls together is just too much!! Major adorable overload!

    ReplyDelete