Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

What a great year! It was the best year so far and I have a feeling they are only going to get better!

I really need to get a picture of my girls wearing their born in 2009 shirts. I don't know why I didn't think of it.

We spent New year's eve at my brother's house playing games. Let me just say the Wii game Just Dance is so much fun. I could have played that all night long. So much fun, I was busting moves like you wouldn't believe and winning almost every round. That will definitely be the place to be for New year's from here on out. I can't wait until June to go on Vacation with my family!

So where were you when the clock struck midnight????

Savannah was in my arms!

Cali was in Uncle Mark's arms.
When I wanted a picture of them together, yep he grabbed them both. Baby hog!


Happy New year! It's only going to get better ladies!
Mommy loves you soooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment