Okay, anywho since my cervix was measuring above average, I don't have to go back in for another cervical length check this coming week. I will have one on the 11th along with my growth scan!!! That's are BIG ultra sound.
At the scan this week, she actually did a quick look at the babies. They are just so cute, even though they look like monkey aliens, if monkeys were aliens that is:) I have a guess on what the ultra sound tech thinks they are, but I am not going to share until we have the Big ultra sound to confirm.
I don't really have much to report this week. It was pretty much the same as always. I have morning sickness and I am tired. I know there is only so much you want to hear about it;)
Oh, yeah during the cervical check you could see Baby A's head and hand, it was like she/he was just peaking in to wave "hi mom". Look they already love me sooooo much:) They better I give them a lot of ice cream and sweets. I think they are going to come out of the womb with a sugar addiction.
I have been feeling them a lot this week. It's very distracting when I am trying to work. I just want to focus on them and not work. I think it is the coolest weirdest feeling. I love it. Aaron is so jealous. I can't wait until he can feel them.
I went shopping today, I was with my big sis, niece and nephew. We were at a store and there was a girl who asked if I was on the knot. Of course I still hang out on the knot. She recognized from posting there. I didn't get her name, I should have, but I was still out of it. She is a reader of the blog. So lady at NY&Co, thanks for reading and please go to the GTG's they are a blast and you could meet some of your new best friends there. I have so many from the internet now. I even met a cousin who I might have never known anything about.
Here are week 16 pictures, they aren't that great, but I did them in the morning and I was in a hurry to get to work.
This is going to sound really random from a fellow blogger, but you're very pretty. I enjoy reading your posts/updates, and am happy for you having twins. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteOf course your babies love you so much already, you're going to be a great mom and DH is going to be a great dad.
ReplyDeleteTell him not to be too bummed out, almost everyone's bets were messed up by Mine that Bird:)
Have a great week!
You look great!
ReplyDeletelook at that belly!!! you are too cute for words woman.
ReplyDelete