Thursday, August 13, 2009

31 weeks and OH MY GOODNESS!!!

What an awesome day!!! That's all I can say!

Callista gained 12 oz!!! 12!!! She only gained 2 oz last time. She now weighs 2lbs 9oz! I am soooo happy! Her blood flow ratio was 3.4, anything below 4 for this gestation is 4 and below!!!! The normal ratio will change next week I believe to 3.8, so we need it to keep going down. This is amazing news! She closed the gap by 10% between her and Savannah! I am so proud! The last growth scan there was a 36% discordance and now it's 26%. AMAZING!

The stats from today....

Savannah gained 10 oz! She weighs 3 lbs 8 oz (my little chunky monkey). Her ratio for blood flow is 2.6. She looked beautiful and is in the 40% for gestation.

Callista gained 12 oz and weighed 2 lbs and 9 oz! Her ration was 3.4! She is not in the "below 10%" anymore, she is in the 12%. It may sound bad, but this is a huge change for our little girl. It's the best news we could have received!

Even though the hospital stay stinks and I hate it, it's doing some good. She is growing and putting on weight. I am anxious to meet them in about 3-7 weeks:) I can wait though so they are healthy.

I have now been at the hospital 4 weeks! I never thought I would have a hospital stay like this!

Aaron and I celebrated tonight with take out from The Precinct, you cincy gals know what I am talking about.... hmmmmm........


Here are my 31 week pics!!! I can't believe I am here!











And here is a teaser from my maternity shoot!!! More to come:) Sara did an amazing job!



9 comments:

  1. Girl you look good! I was that size at 31w with ONE kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news about the weight gain! I'm so happy to hear things are improving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!!! awesome news!! i am so happy for you! you are doing a great job with those girls, keep up the good work!

    can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to tell you that, your maternity picture brought tears to my eyes...you look beautiful and Aaron looks so proud and Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the maternity picture. And I'm so happy she grew so much. That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the maternity pictures and WAY TO GO BABIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading your blog for a while, and am super happy both girls are doing well :)

    I just found you on theBump, and saw your mat photos - they look great! Where/When did you do them? Are they done at the hospital?

    ReplyDelete