Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We have a finger sucker:)

The babies failed their NST this morning so I was sent downstairs for biophysical profiles, both babies passed with an 8 out of 8.

They both showed their breathing right away, but they were stubborn on moving at first. I find it funny they don't like to move on demand, because they can keep me awake all night with their movement! Man, I love these little girls.

Okay, so on to my little finger sucker. We rarely get to see her face because she is so low. We never get profile shots of her anymore, which stinks. The ultra sound tech was awesome today. She took the time to see little Miss Savannah's face. My goodness it was awesome. She was opening and closing her little hand. At one point it looked like she was patting Cali on the head. Then she took her hand and opened it then she point her fingers in her mouth. We saw her little tongue before she did it. She was sucking away on her fingers, it was adorable. I think I fell in love all over again. I wish I had a scanner at the hospital I would show you the ultra sound picture. It is the cutest thing!

Yesterday, the doppler readings were pretty much the same. Savannah was at 2.4 and Cali was at 4.2. They just reversed the numbers. I wish Cali's would get better, but she is staying close to 4.

It really stinks I can't share the ultra sound pictures anymore=(

I am anxious for the growth scan on Thursday, we all have our "bets" in for the weigh in. Come on little Cali gain some weight for mommy and daddy!

____

Okay we tried to take a picture of Savannah sucking her fingers.... Can you see it?



PS. Feeling and seeing you two little girlies moving make me smile every single time. I love feeling your little legs.

Zachary and Logan was able to hear your heartbeats on Friday and then they were able to feel one of your legs. They thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Your cousin Andi was hoping to feel you move on Sunday, but you wouldn't of course. She still enjoyed rubbing my belly though. She can't wait to meet you 2.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! I can see the little hand! Good luck with the growth scan tomorrow! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it!!! It's a little difficult at first glance but I can definitely see her sucking on a finger. SO CUTE!!!

    Come on babies, keep on growing and thriving!!!

    ReplyDelete