Sunday, August 16, 2009

Showing off some pictures!!!!

This is going to be the longest picture post ever, well until the babies arrive!!!

Our maternity session was awesome. Sara from Sara Streit Photography was awesome, she made us look good and you can't even tell we were in prison, I mean at a hospital. I do like that she catured pictures of us in the hospital bed. It is part of our pregnancy and now we have something to remember it by:) As if I could forget, but once I see these pretty little girls I am sure I won't remember anymore. It's hard to remember all the trying to get pregnant crap now that I am pregnant. It's like a bad memory and doesn't always seem real, because we have what we always wanted!

Sara is an awesome photographer, I highly recommend her for all you cincy/Northern Kentucky ladies! I swear it was funny watching her take pictures, she was climbing on rails, chairs and tables. She will do anything to get a good picture! I could go on and on about her, she is awesome.

I have so many favorites from the day, I am not going to go through and give commentary though:) Here they are!!!


7 comments:

  1. Your photos look awesome!!!! You don't even look like you were at a hospital! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cant even tell you were at the hospital! Those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are just beautiful. What wonderful memories. And I see no stretch marks! Pretty darn impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are AWESOME...i continue to pray for you and the girls..as well as the hubby..I have a friend in the same position..So praying for healthy and safe deliveries!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS pictures!

    I have those jeans (or a variation of them; mine are darker) and LOVE THEM! I love that the panel is nu.de colored instead of dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my-your photos are amazing!! I love them and now wish we'd done them!! Huge congrats to you Babbs! And look at you-almost 33 weeks! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete