Last night Aaron's dad took us out to a great dinner so I got dressed up and it felt good. I didn't realize I was going to look like I was wearing a tent though:)
Oh I had the best filet, I was able to finish every bit of it last night too. I think the girls enjoyed it too:)
This weekend is going to be the finishing of the girls' room. Aaron has some painting to do. He picked up the cribs yesterday and we have the dresser ready to go.
here is the crib:
They are 3 in 1 cribs, they will grow with the girls.
My mom is almost finished with the curtains and started working on the pillows. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I will take pictures as we make progress on the room.
Well, I realize this was a boring post, but I think it's nap time already. I just woke up to eat and now I am tired again. I guess this a good reason to be on bed rest. I get tired, I get to go to sleep.
I am so glad that this has been a better week for you and the girls. I will keep saying prayers for you.
ReplyDelete