I am still waiting for the baby bedding, I wish it would come in already. I am dying to see it all together, with the cribs and wall color.
Daddy, finished painting, so proud of the stripe on the wall, now he is shampooing the carpet:)
Mamaw made the curtains, she put them up to measure to hem them. Awesome!
There will be a valance to go over the curtains, it comes with the bedding sets.
She also made all the pillows with the exception of the striped ones.
I like hers better.
closer picture of the cushion and pillows.

One proud Daddy putting the cribs together, still smiling:)

Seriously, he is sooooo cute putting stuff together!
One proud Daddy putting the cribs together, still smiling:)
Seriously, he is sooooo cute putting stuff together!
I am going to be a MoM (Mom of Multiples)

Again, Holy cow, we are having two little girls!!!!!! EEEK

Dresser, Daddy was busy today put together 2 cribs and dresser!

Another good shot of the window seat. I am love with my mom's work.

Daddy is very, very proud of his stripe.
Again, Holy cow, we are having two little girls!!!!!! EEEK
Dresser, Daddy was busy today put together 2 cribs and dresser!
Another good shot of the window seat. I am love with my mom's work.
Daddy is very, very proud of his stripe.
We are going to put their names above the cribs.

The empty spot is where the recliner/glider will go.

I love this set up, I took more in the daylight. I love the rug we found.
The empty spot is where the recliner/glider will go.
I love this set up, I took more in the daylight. I love the rug we found.
So, do you like what we have done so far? I can't wait to see it with the curtains, bedding, and chair. I will start looking for stuff to put on the walls now.
I think it's finally hitting daddy he is going to have 2 daughters. He is already talking about kicking some butt of young boys hitting on our daughters:) He's going to be a great daddy! I can't wait to see the girls in his arms.
I think the room is SO beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love all your colour choices, and furniture.
If I ever have babies, I would totally want you designing the room.
Amazing!
Beautiful, Babbs, you guys did a great job! I can't wait to see it all finished w/ their bedding and the glider. A is SO cute, he's already a beaming proud papa!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I love the stripe :o) Did you decide on the same glider/recliner? I'm dying for mine to come in (but we still have to START the nursery, eek!).
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you could tell me where you got the green fabric for the cushion (and what section of the store). It's basically the exact thing I'm looking for to make curtains, but I've had no luck finding it at Joanns.
Anyway, hope you're feeling well!
I really love your pillows and colors :)
ReplyDeleteDanse, I found it at Joanns in the clearance section =( I don't think you will find it.
ReplyDeleteThe rooms look awesome! You guys are so creative.
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic. You're little girls will love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to be doing something unique with putting my baby's name up on the wall. You may like the idea. I'm taking gorgeous fabric to put up on the wall (I'm using square cork boards and stapling the fabric very tightly on it. Cork board is just to give it shape).
Then I'll paint the letters for my baby's name in a solid color and put it on each covered cork board. Seriously, it's going to look fab. Some people also build a "frame" to go around the fabric so it looks like a 3D picture on the wall!
Love what you've done. It looks great and the cushions totally pull it all together. Can't wait to see it with the bedding.
ReplyDeleteWe painted our nursery this weekend and just got our dresser at home and our crib we'll get later this week when I go back to the store. i can't wait to see it all together either.
Keep up the great work. It's looking FAB! Love the window seat!!!
Kitty
Boo! I'll look in the clearance section anyway next time I'm there. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLooks so great! And two cribs, wow. I can't imagine the excitement you must be feeling!
ReplyDeleteLove the room - you know I am a sucker for stripes. Can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteI think you've done such a great job on the girls' room. I love the color combination and can't wait to see it all put together!
ReplyDeleteWendy from the Nest/Bump
BEAUTIFUL room!
ReplyDelete