Saturday, June 20, 2009

23 weeks and more girls' room pictures:)

Well, I had a another good Wednesday. My cervical length was 3.2, fluid was great on both babies and I had 1 contraction on the NST! I was able to come home again. I am going to keep packing my bag that seems to do the trick!

This coming Wednesday has to go well, I am suppose to go to the New Kids on the block concert next Saturday!!!!! I can't wait. My mother in law was able to get me a wheelchair to use! I am going with 3 friends from high school it should be a freaking blast! I made a shirt and as soon as it comes in I will post a picture. Aaron helped me with the wording:)

Today, I get to go hang out at my parents' house to lay by the pool and my sister is going to take me to finish the babies' registry. This was another reason we wanted the wheelchair. I am just excited to get out of the house for "fun" stuff and no risk on the babies. The water is going to be great. My back and hips hurt from laying on my sides all the time. It's getting hard to sleep.


So now on to their room!!!! We have the curtains up and all the pillows made. My mom made round pillows for the window seat this time and I just love them. They offer more support when you sit against the wall:)

So enjoy the pictures:)


I think the window treatments make the room. I love it!!!















I love my mom's work. These are the pillows she made this week. I still need to get a picture of the round pillow, but you can see them on the sides on the window seat.


And to finish this post off, belly shots!
23 weeks!!!!!!!!



7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you have decorated the girl's room! Pink and brown are my favorite colors to work with and will transition well once they are out of thier cribs. Your mom did such a GREAT job with the pillows. All of them together look so inviting! I dabbled a bit with sewing a few years ago and wish I stuck with it. I have to say that I also love your blog. It is such a wonderful read, and you look so beautiful pregnant (with twins no doubt!). I'm an identical twin myself and I can tell you that it was a LOT of fun growing up. What a blessing that your girls will have a best friend for life, and a bond like no other. God bless you, your sweet baby girls, and your family.

    Many hugs,
    Audra
    http://www.greenmeadowlane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love, love, LOVE the window seat! we have one in mia's room, but i did nothing with it. your mom did a great job!

    i'll be at NKOTB too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute nursery! Looks great!!! They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! So does the room. Those are so lucky baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the words of Theresa from the Jersey HW!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls rooms..God continue to bless you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the girls' rooms, sooo pretty! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete