Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A message to my baby girls:)

Dear Babies,

I want to say thank you sooooo much for letting mommy enjoy the New Kids on the Block concert! You stayed put and even danced a little during the concert. This was a special time for us because they were mommy's first concert ever and now they are yours;) Everyone loved our shirt we had on. I had lots of girls stopping mommy to take a picture. They said it was the best shirt they had seen and that I should be able to get backstage and meet Mr. Donnie Wahlberg.


You girls were great and I only hope our future outings can be just as easy and breezy:)


Love you babies,
Love Mommy


PS. Thanks for giving daddy a great big kick last night! He enjoyed it and it made him smile from ear to ear. He saw it and felt it and fell in love all over again. I am not sure which one did it, but you made Daddy's night!

Daddy loves you girls!!!!



__________________________________
Okay, so the concert was a freaking blast! OMG, I had the best time with my friends and seeing the NKOTB was awesome. I went with my oldest and dearest friends:) Patty, Holly and Jenny! We had dinner first, you know I can't go anywhere with out food. The concert was amazing! There was a point when they came off the stage and I was soooooooooo close to Donnie! Of course then I got my toe crushed and it pretty much bled all over my shoes. Here are some pictures from the night, again so much fun. I loved being with my friends!!!!

This is a picture of Aunt Holly, Aunt Jenny and Aunt Patty:)
They were drinking while I drooled:)

I had a nice and tasty COKE:) hmmmmm......


Here we all are posing before the fun begins!!!!
My shirt said:
Front "say the word Donnie and these could be your babies"
Back "My husband made me choose between him and NKOTB, I'll miss him"

This is us waiting in line to get in.... SOOOOOOO excited!!!! It was soo freaking hot though.


Aunt Jenny and I on the big screen! GO US!

Patty and I taking a break in between songs. I had to keep sitting:)


YEAH, GO MOMMY!

Aunt Holly (too much to drink) and me posing for a picture:)

LOOK HOW CLOSE I WAS TO DONNIE!!! OMG!!!!


Joey Joe was right in front of us!

Donnie again!!

Here are a few more shots from the concert!






___________________________________________
Sunday we went to Little Drew-B's birthday party. It was fun, Drew loves to wonder where you girls are in mommy's body and he likes to kiss mommy's belly once he figures it out. It's so cute when he kisses you two.

Mommy made his cake. I know very boyish, don't worry you girls will have very girly cakes:)
Here is mommy and daddy posing together. Daddy loves rubbing mommy's belly in hopes of feeling you pretty little girls!


Here are 2 of your cousins, Drew and Hannah, who are going to be very jealous when you 2 come along:) They love your daddy's attention!

I had to throw this one in. Mommy and Aunt Sandy shop together. Look at Uncle Mark and daddy dressing alike. I guess we have to be more careful;)

_________________________________________________________________
Yesterday, we had a special visit from cousin Lauren! She lives in New Mexico with Uncle Steve, Aunt Jennifer and your new cousin Olivia! It was so nice to see her, we went to dinner and swam in mamaw and papaw's pool. It was a nice night:) You girls will love her!





Let's also say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT SANDY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I went to NKOTB in November and had a blast! SO glad you and the girls loved it! Looks like you had a great time. I love the shirt.

    I heart Joey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at that concert too and had so much fun. My little man was also dancing to their music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is AMAZING.
    I am so glad that you had a really great time.
    I'm sure your girls enjoyed it as well

    ReplyDelete