It means the girls have a chance of survival if they were to be born now, which I do not want. They have a lot more cooking to do before they can show their pretty little faces.
My appointments went awesome this week! My cervical length was back up to 3.8 cm, fluid was perfect and mild contractions on the NST, which was not enough to worry about. Both of my little angels were head down this week. Little Miss Cali can't make up her mind, she changes position all the time.
I met with the Maternal fetal medicine doctors this week for the first time in their office. I was pretty excited about the change only to find out that as of July 1st they will no longer be in-network. I do not have out of network coverage=( I filed a continuum form with Humana. I will be so upset if I can't keep them. they are the ones that figured out my problem and put me on the right meds to get me back in good shape! I must say insurance companies SUCK!!!!!!!
I did get good news at the doctors as well. I asked if I could go to the New Kids concert Saturday night and he said, "there is no reason you can't go." I smiled from ear to ear. I still have to be in the wheelchair, but I get to go! I can't wait to see Donnie Wahlberg's gorgeous face!!! Hello Donnie, I am here for you:) hehehe
I went swimming with my friend yesterday and had a good time. She was in from Chicago and I wanted to spend some time with her. I shouldn't say I swam, but I got in the pool. I love being weightless and the MFM doc said it was a great idea to get in a pool. I can stretch and take the pressure off my back.
I wish my friend Amber would move back to Kentucky, but noooooo, she is a city girl! I'm going to give her a shout out, she just graduated from college. She is going to make big butt jeans at an affordable price so my butt will look good in jeans:)
She snapped a picture in my bikini, so I am using that as my 24 week picture... So that is your warning. I am in a bikini!
Awww! Such a cute picture of you!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWell dang you look cute in a bikini! I sure couldn't pull it off!!! Cute bump!
ReplyDeleteyou look great! i'll be rocking out to the new kids on saturday, too!
ReplyDeleteYou look realy cute!! Congrats on reaching V-week! Wave high to Jordan for me...I always had a crush on him...despite that rattail he sported! Have fun at the concert!
ReplyDeleteGlad everything looks good! I'll look for you and the belly tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! That is about what my belly looks like but not nearly as cute and I don't have 2 bay-bays in mine ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Have a good time at the NKOTB concert!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous!! I am a week behind you expecting twin babies: boy & girl. I am soo happy that everything is going well for you guys. Insurance companies do SUCK, they don't care about patients they only care about the $$$$$!!.
ReplyDeletePS
My sister and I are jealous of you going to the NKOTB concert…we are fans. Have a great time!
I've been following along... yeah on 24w.... huge accomplishment! Keep up the good work :-)
ReplyDeleteHate you now! Girl, I don't look that good in a bikini *now*!
ReplyDelete