Aaron picked me up and busted me out at about 11. We went to get all my prescriptions, had a lunch out and now I am home.
It felt to get a bath and lay in my bed and on my couch!!!!
Let's pray this terbutaline keeps working!!!
I cancelled all my appointments with my OB and I will be seeing the peri doctors only from here on out. There is a little guilt about it, but it's what needed to be done. They figured out the problem.
This is a short post! I am going to just relax and enjoy being home:)
I will be packing a bag "just in case" my wednesday appointments put me back in there!
YAY! Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're home. Praying the meds work and you can spend your time at home.
ReplyDeleteYou and your girls are in my prayers.
I just wanted to say hi...I found your blog randomly and my pregnancy was alot like what you're going through...Just wanted to tell you to hang in there! Bedrest is no fun-but worth it in the end. You can check out my blog-and journey to my twin girlies:)
ReplyDeleteI was on Terb pump...and had a cerclage, so if they end up doing that-it's really not that bad.....
Oh honey I'm *so* glad! Have been thinking of you so much.
ReplyDelete