Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Wednesday and no hospital stay!!!

I had my NST, cervical length check and fluid check today.

NST- a couple of contractions, very mild, but overall quiet!!!!
Cervical length- 3.2 cm!! YAY!!!
Fluid check- 4.2 for Savannah and 4.6 for Callista!


What a good day for the check-ups! I was so excited when they said I could go! No doctors came in to talk to me and no admission to the hospital! I am over using the "!", I know. It was just a good day.

I did pack my bag ready to go to the hospital though. I will do this every week if it brings me luck like this.


The babies looked so cute on the screen. My sweet little Cali-kay gave us a great shot of her sucking her thumb in a profile picture. It was so cute! I wish I had a scanner, but I took a picture with my phone so it's not that great.
My sweet little Baby B:)

The bad part of the day was getting my tooth pulled. UGH! It hurts, I am such a baby! It gave me such a hard time in the hospital I just wanted it gone. It was cracked so I just said pull the foffer. I never want to do that again.

I can't complain though, I am not in the hospital! I sure would love to eat my mom's dinner she sent over tonight though;)

2 comments:

  1. Keep packing that bag!!! I did the same thing and the one day that I didn't pack I got put in the hospital for 6 weeks. Keep packing! It brings lots of good luck :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you had a good appointment!!

    ReplyDelete