Wednesday, July 8, 2009

26 weeks

I can't believe I am a week I am 4 days away from the 3rd trimester! It seems like it's gone by so slow, but so fast. Go figure. The days seem long sitting here, but looking back it's already July. I am thinking where did the time go?

I had my last cervical length today and it was 3cm, it's down, but the doctors are still happy. I had zero contractions today on the non-stress test, yay uterus.

After my doctors appointments I stopped by Borders and bought the babies first books! Aaron and I want to start reading to them now. I wish we would have started earlier, but being on bed rest it's hard to get to the store. I bought The Monster at the End of the book, which was my favorite when I was a little girl. I also bought Green Eggs and Ham, The Cat in the Hat (with Thing 1 and thing 2), Meet Raggedy Ann, and Little Quack. Mamaw gave me a few more Dr. Seuss books today along with Guess How Much I Love You. We will have story time all the time now:)

After stopping by the book store I had a prenatal massage. OH MY!!! It was awesome! Savannah you were so calm and relaxed with mommy and Cali-kay, you were kicking as usual;) You are such a little monkey in there. You crack me up sometimes:) You just need to let mommy sleep at night:) I am always wondering what you are doing. As I type right now I think you are trying to bust out my side. You crazy little girl.


Here I am week 26, getting ready to enter the final stretch!!!
3rd tri here I come!!!!




Update: The insurance issue has been resolved! Humana is going to cover my doctors until 11/24. I hope the babies are here by then:)

4 comments:

  1. You look great!! So glad you appt went well today. Those are all great books. You sound like you are getting very excited about meeting these little girls. I love your blog. Even with the ups & downs you still always have hope and faith that all will turn out ok..and it will. You are a very stong woman and those babies better stay put!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi because we have a lot in common ... I'm also preggo through IVF, approaching 28 weeks. Anyway I liked reading your IVF posts, it took me back to times i forgot about (gonal f, burning shots, etc), i felt the same way about a lot of things in the whole process. Congrats to you and your hubby, I can honestly say I'm happy for you and you deserve it after all you've been through!!
    xoxo
    Meghann (my blog is mattandmegh.blogspot.com, if you're interested)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely check it out. I love new blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-you're doing great Babbs! So happy you're getting close to the 3rd trimester. That is such a huge milestone. You look great as always!

    I love reading to my boys. I know they can hear me and it's such a fun bonding experience with them. I have several of the books you mention, in addition to one of my faves, "Goodnight Moon."

    As for Cali and her kicking, I gotta say that Harry has not let up for months on my right side at night when I'm trying to sleep. They just know. You're doing a great job hanging in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete