Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Micheal Jackson- for the girls

Dear Babies,

Last week Micheal Jackson passed away from cardiac arrest. He was 50 years old, 1958-2009. The media has gone crazy with the exposure of his passing, but this is a memory for mommy. Mamaw used to play Michael's record (you can ask me what a record is, I bet mamaw will still have hers to show you). She would play it to put mommy to sleep as a little girl. He was The King of Pop.


You will definitely know his music because it's always played and Thriller will always be played on Halloween. I don't want to go into him too much, but this blog is a memory for both of you and I wanted this to be noted for you girls.

When mommy was in mamaw's belly Elvis Presley passed away, he was the King of Rock n' Roll and now I am pregnant with you two and the King of Pop has passed.

The coverage has become somewhat overbearing, but this is a death that will always be remembered. Mommy is going to try and get a magazine to save for you two as a memory to always have.

Mommy just watched his memorial on TV and you both kicked like crazy. I won't forget that moment.

I love you pretty girls,

Love Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment